Innovation Shift Master Class 21 February
PrefabNZ presents the inaugural ‘Innovation Shift’ series of interactive half-day master class to propel you, your ideas and your enterprise along the innovation curve towards greater productivity.
At this Thursday 21 February (12-5pm) Wellington CBD Innovation Shift master class you will receive:
- A focus on Design for Manufacture and Assembly = DfMA for panel products
- HOW to specify timber Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) with NZSIPs Smart Panels
- HOW to specify Cross Laminated Timber panels (CLT) with XLam
- HOW to get your panelised designs through the Building Consent process
- BRING your own designs to the master class and get direct feedback
- GAIN tangible solutions to put to work in your business
Join us for a hands-on, how-to, deep-dive into key challenges to offsite that PrefabNZ is heavily engaged in, such as specifying panels + pods, procurement at scale, more efficient building consenting, disruptive business models, lean construction, applied design thinking, and better bank finance.
This exclusive masterclass workshop series is a face-to-face experience that is complementary to the light digital PrefabNZ Innovation Bites webinar series.
Attend the Innovation Shift workshops to develop attitude, skills and behaviours with useful tools as tangible takeaways. This is about the HOW to do offsite manufacture – it’s a hands-on learning experience.
50 RAB CPD points available.
- PrefabNZ Members = $295
- Non-Members = $395